Pinot Rose 2018

Tasting Notes:                      This wine is bursting with aromas of red cherries, raspberries and Turkish delight.  The palate is vibrant, fresh, textural and displays a combination of flavours including mixed berries, musk and fresh fruit salad. This is balanced with crisp acidity and a dry lingering berry finish. 

Food Matches:                     This wine is best served chilled as an aperitif or alternatively would perfectly accompany a variety of Thai, Indian and Middle Eastern food.

Winemaking Notes:             Woodside, located in the eastern region of the Adelaide Hills produces ideal climatic conditions for the production of premium Pinot Noir Rose’.  This wine has been handcrafted in an old-world savoury style while maintaining a vibrant fruit core.  Varietal composition 90% Pinot Noir (multiple clones 114, 115, D4V2, 777 and MV6) was fermented using inoculated yeast in a stainless-steel tank between 12-16 degrees for around 21 days.  The remaining 10% is a combination of Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot and Sangiovese and was fermented using natural yeasts in a seasoned French Oak barrel for 12 days.  The two parcels were blended together just before bottling and uses minimal additions and preservatives.

Harvest Date:           23rd of March 2018     Bottling Date:             21st of September 2018          

Closure:                      Stelvin                         Drinking Window:      2018 -2021

Awards & Accolades:   

  • 92 points Wine showcase Magazine 2019
  • Bronze Medal at the Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2018.
  • 91 points James Halliday Wine Companion 2019

Single Bottle: $21.99

PER BOTTLE:$21.99

DOZEN:$229.99

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Comments are closed